Fast Weight Loss Diet Plan
Fast Weight Loss Diet Plan
Being overweight is a main global issue.There are communities across the globe where more than 42% of the population is overweight.The most alarming aspect of it all is infant obesity which is on the increasing nowadays days.
Obesity and it’s health issues
Being overweight brings large number of health problems some of these health concerns include;
- A raised risk of high blood pressure.
- Increased risk of cardiovascular problems.
- A myriad of digestive disorders.
- Thyroid , ulcers and gout issues.
- It can also lead to both psychological and physical stress.
The issue with obese people is that they tend to consume more food than the body requires.
Researches have shown that about a third of the world’s population eat about 53% more food than their body needs.
What does it mean to be overweight?
You will gain weight quite easily when;
- you live an unhealthy lifestyle.
- you don’t pay great attention to your health.
- you have inadequate or poor sleep.
- you have bad eating habits.
- or you consume too much carbonated beverages, caffeine, alcoholic drinks, refined sugar, processed food or fried food.
How do you know if you are overweight?
You need to know if you are overweight or not.
You can check your waist-to-hip (WTH) ratio. The fat percentage shown can indicate to you if you are overweight or not.
An agreeable established percentage for women is 25%.
Another way of finding out if you are overweight or not is by knowing your lean body mass or BMI, but it can be quite misleading.
Your clothes are a simpler way of knowing if you are under or over weight.
If your clothes became tight then you may have to watch your weight, also if it suddenly free or loose then you may have lost some weight.
Diet to lose weight quickly
If you are overweight you should consider making a proper diet plan to get yourself back into shape.
Perfectly you have to make a diet plan that works for you, but if you don’t know how to make one then you can begin by following these essential tips;
- Eat small portions of food at a time, rather than large meals at once.
- Try to avoid drinking water during meals.
- Go on a liquid vases diet consisting of soup and milk. Pay attention that about 30% of your daily meals is liquid based.
- Drink less alcohol, canned juice, caffeine or carbonated beverages.
- Try to avoid eating after 8pm, or drink a glass of milk or eat a fruit as a late night snack if hungry.
- Consume more fruits in season, smoothies or salad and lime juice as snacks, but don’t eat snacks more than four times daily.
- Immediately after you wake up drink lukewarm water in the morning and last thing at night.
- Avoid processed foods as much as possible and that includes ; all pastries, cakes, pizza, hot dogs, flour based foods, canned foods or fried foods. As they have chemicals and preservatives that are bad for you.
- Eat steamed veggies as often as possible.
- Increase your exercises; try taking a 15 minute stroll prior to a meal.
source: http://www.healthyfoodstar.com/fast-weight-loss-diet-plan/http://perfecthealthytips.net/2016/05/21/fast-weight-loss-diet-plan/Diets & Weight Lossdiet plan,fast diet plan,Fast Weight Loss Diet Plan,weigh loss plan,weight loss